|To say one thing....
||[May. 4th, 2006|08:23 pm]
|||||Meh. Why not?||]|
Hey peoples, new journal, new fun right?
I'm still getting used to the whole BLOGGING thing, but I would like to know how to upload music to this journal. Nothing to say at the momento, tomorri's Friday, so that means the weekend! It's supposed to be 80 degrees tommorrow, and that's awesome. Problem is, Mr. Gonsalves is taking away our free, so I can't go outside all day!!! Why God Why?! Two quizzes is a row as usual, English and Math. Also, I need new music so if you could suggest anything while I need to buy Daniel Powter or something. He's really good. Why didn't I know about him?
A couple of things to look forward to:
1) It IS MAY 4th!!! That means only about 6 weeks till finals! Hazzah!
2) Summer. Yes, that's right. I said it, we are so close I can taste it. Literally, these strawberries are REALLY good.
3) New Paul Simon CD next Tuesday:) So for those of you who love Paul Simon.
4) Bowling sometime next weekend. Still in the planning books, but hey, whatever.
5) Cereal Week--Muhahahaaaa...The Honey Buches of Oats are SO CLOSE.
6) I'm probably going to bring in a video camera sometime later this month. Coolio.
By the way, I hate my Orthodontist, but who doesn't?
Oh and a little quote:
From a 1937 Quiz Book: "What was the last of the 48 states to be inducted into the US?"